2012-07-07 10:06:47 | Hits : 738 | Comments : 0 | |
KCRO Activity of June 2012
• In June 5th, KCRO participated in the monthly meeting which is facilitated by Duhok Provincial council for NGOs in order to strengthen the relations and cooperation among them.
• In June 6th ,NGOs coordination committee for Iraq(NCCI) and with the support of UNOPS and with the coordination with KCRO held 1-day workshop in Duhok governorate on building a better understanding on issues concerning the law of non-governmental organizations and the partnership between civil society and the authorities and focusing on Law no 1 and 12 .
• In June 14th, KCRO participated in the monthly meeting of civil society cooperation program CCP which is facilitated by NDI, to discuss the issues that are related to NGOs and how to be cooperative among each others.
• From 20-22 of June, KCRO participated in the workshop in Erbil on capacity building about reducing AIDS disease and spreading the health concepts and how to deal with this disease especially among youth and women groups, with the presence of civil society organizations and representatives from the Ministry of Health in Kurdistan and Iraq, the workshop supported by Tajdid Iraq association for developing economy and with the cooperation of the United Nations Population Fund the UNFPA.
• In June 8th, KCRO participated in the round table meeting in Erbil which is facilitated by Iternews Europe (IEU) and (UNESCO) on support for enhanced media coverage and monitoring of electoral process.
• In June 10th, KCRO participated in the open space meeting which is facilitated by NCCI in Erbil and brings together members of NCCI, international and local NGOs, international organizations and UN agencies, donors as well as local authorities to brainstorm on NGOs sustainability in Iraq.
• With the support of NED ,KCRO conducted the fourth workshop In 21st of April within its project of promoting the interaction and the coordination between the committees members of Duhok provincial council with the heads of the governmental institutes and directorate ,this workshop allocated for the education committee in the provincial council and the Directorate-General of education in Duhok , to highlight the most important activities undertaken by this Directorate and how to coordinate with the education committee of provincial council.